Custom Search

Mesothelioma and Asbestos Cancer Lawsuit Lawyers and Blog.

Hello and welcome to our community about Mesothelioma and Asbestos. Please consider joining and sharing your experience with Mesothelioma and any references you may have to Mesothelioma cancer lawsuit attorneys. I decided to write about Mesothelioma as a result of my working in a plywood manufacturing mill in Oregon after developing a persistent cough which I believe there is a relation to the mill and the onset of my Mesothelioma. There was a compressor room just outside of the main door to the wharehouse of the mill where we would all go during lunch break to eat and chat. It was an old rundown compressor room with a dirt floor and a large compressor. When I think back I can't help but attribute my persistent cough to that compressor room. Not only the dirt floor comes to my attention but the white insulation that was wrapped around all of the large pipes from the compressor that distributed the compressed air. That white insulation was asbestos which I now know leads to Mesothelioma. We would go in that compressor room every time it rained, and it rained ALOT in Oregon! I was 23 and invincible and who isn't at that age! I am 40 now and still have the cough and I am sure it was from that compressor room. So I am here educating myself about Mesothelioma and with that education providing links to Mesothelioma cancer lawyers so anyone looking for a Mesothelioma cancer lawsuit lawyer will have a comprehensive list of lawyers at their disposal should they need to file a lawsuit. Please consider joining our community and sharing your experiences with asbestos and Mesothelioma. Please also include any references you may have to Mesothelioma cancer lawsuit attorneys so your readers will have that information available to them should they need a Mesothelioma cancer lawsuit attorney they can find it right here. Thank you!!